Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Ammon's first day of School



Ammon was pretty excited to start school. He is in the 2nd grade and it is a big switch from being homeschooled. He comes home every day and tells me about all the friends he is making. I only hear names of boys and so I ask him, do you have any friends that are girls and his answer is "no mom, just the guys". He loves buying lunch in the cafeteria and his favorite part of the day is recess. He loves that his neighbor and friend Trevor M get to see one another during recess. We had the chance to meet his very nice teacher Mrs. S.


When Michael and I were on our way out the door to go to parents back to school night, Ammon said, "Dad you are REALLY going to like my teacher, she is so nice!" I think he is enjoying school and making lots of friends. He is super tired at the end of the day but it is keeping him busy and he likes the social aspect a lot!

No comments: