Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

EFY for Christina and Brianna




EFY http://ce.byu.edu/yp/efy-programs/efy/index.cfm was awesome possum to the max! Awsome counselors, dances, a variety show, scriptures and boys, who needs anything else? I (aka Brie) had a blast. I was in a group with Christina called one fold. I think it was Frederick stake week at EFY because everyone was there!

EFY stands for especially for youth and as the name implies it is for youth, ages 14-18. You have scripture study everyday, classes, a game night, two dances (those are my favorite part), a variety show as well as a spritual night, testimony meeting, service project and a lot of fun.

You learn a lot about the gospel and I always come home ready to try harder to be a little bit better for the rest of the year.

No comments: