Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Strawberry cake and Karaoke

Today after church my sister and her family came to join us for dinner. We had tacos with all the fixin's, meat, refried beans, cheese, lettuce, tomatos, onions, salsa, sour cream, and black olives. Linda fried up the corn tortillas and we had tortilla chips and flour tortillas too. We finished off the meal with a chocolate cake with cherry icing in the shape of a strawberry that Tina had gotten up before church and made. It was terrific!
After the meal we all sat around and visited and then played/sang KARAOKE on the xbox. The little girls liked singing, "I love Rock and Roll" and then their dad went to the car and got a CD and they performed the Blue Grass song, "Rocky Top". Adorable!!! We are all sad to see them go but are grateful that we had such a wonderful week with family. We will miss them terribly knowing it will be a while before we get to see them again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stephanie: You have one very pretty family I congratulate you you are a great woman, one sees that you are very happy. Always I remember(remind) your good humor and it affectionate that fuistes with me.
You remember when we were united in Gabriela Mistral Antofagasta what I spend(pass) to you for being so affectionate with the children, you were contagious with pediculosis (louses) and put on a shampoo on that the hair you put of green color and you were crying, I remember(remind) it as if I was yesterday.
I love you very much and your great friend and sister remembers(reminds) you.
Mariana GarcĂ­a.
Write to me to mgarciaburgos@hotmail.com