Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Brianna's Fabulous Birthday Trip To NYC Part Two: The Giant Button


Ok so we make it to New York and get off the train. We have six general goals for the day
1. See and experience New York
2. Get something to eat (very important)
3. See the musical Wicked
4. See the empire state building
5. Take lots of pictures
6. Buy a magnet for my mom (she is obsessed with collecting these)

So we start with goal one. We start walking towards Times Square when out of nowhere "Bam!" I see a giant button. How can you not want your picture taken with a giant button? So, like any normal person I immediately ask to stop and take a picture with it because that is what you do when you see a giant button (also this contributes to goal number five). My dad agrees and so we cross the street and snap the picture. Yup. That is about all I have to say about this picture. It really isn't significant in any way other than I thought it was very awesome.

No comments: